martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

A Story

A STORY
 MY BEST FRIEND

I will always remember that day as one of the happiest days of my life. It was summer. I was playing in the church when I saw him. I never thought that he would became part of life.

I was always a lonely boy. I never had a best friends, just friends, but not as important as him. In the local church we were having a Christmas's dinner and I was playing the keyboard with the group. then I realize that there was a new boy in the church, so I thought, "I must talk to him", but I was so shy that I couldn't, so I talk with the guitarrist and both went to talk to him.

When the dinner finished, we went outside and I saw him, and I only told him; "Hello". Then we started to talk more often and suddenly he became my best friend, my new brother. Since that day we never stop talking and laughing. It was the happiest day in my life because he has been with me in the happiest and darkest days of my life since that day. Now I can say that I know friendship and love. We share everything and we are always close to each other. That one meeting made it a day I will never forget.


1 comentario: