lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

LEISURE-TIME ACTIVITY I REALLY ENJOY

Writing: An Article
Leisure-time activity you really enjoy.

.:PLAYING KEYBOARD:.


  When I was a child, I went to a Music School in Salta, because I had a friend who used to go there, so he encouraged me to learn piano. I talked with my parents and they  sent me to learn music. Firstly, I didn't know nothing about music, but I decided to practice a lot and by the end of the year I had an exellent califfication. 

     I found I really liked it and soon I was playing small pieces of songs. Then, my father gifted me my first keyboard, and I couldn't stop practicing and playing it. I knew if a song was dificult, I would have to practice more. My first songs sounded horribles, and I used to cry because, even the fact that I knew that I had to put more effort in practicing, i didn't. But at least I was learning. And my mother always told me "Practice makes perfect" but I surrended.

      After ten year, I went to the local Church. And a friend of mine taught me some tips which were useful for playing piano and I found it very interesting again, and easier than ten years before. after that I started playing with the group in the Church and I can't stop playing now. I really enjoy going out and playing with the band. I love when other peoples enjoys the music we make. Also I love spending time with my friends.

      I think that this is my best hobby, playing for other, spending time with friend and travelling to different places. I'd recommend it as a hobby because you can meet other places and meet new people. 


My keyboard! :3

1 comentario:

  1. EXCELLENT! A
    I didn't know ANYTHING (nothing) about music - people(s)- playing for otherS.

    ResponderEliminar