lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

E-mail

Writting Nº 3
E-mail.



To: Mario
Subject: Holiday

Hi Mario,

Thanks for you email. I'm so happy that you finally decided to visit me on Salta. I can't tell you if summer or spring is the best season of the year to visit it, because, for me, the whole year is perfect. 

If you want to meet people, you have chosen the  perfect place. Salta is one of the most visited places in Argentina, and all the year thousands of turists came here for diferent reasons. I suggest going to La Balcarce street, there you can meet lots of young people, and have fun.

Salta's weather is crazy, one day the sun burns and the next day is cold, but almost every day is hot so you should bring light clothes and . At night is a little bit cold, if you don't like cold weather you should bring a jacket too.

I'd love to join you. Remember that I'm studing so we can make plans for weekends, also you can stay at home those days, of course, if you want. Let me know when you're comming, I'll be waiting for you.

All the best,
Pablo:.

1 comentario: