martes, 3 de septiembre de 2013

Apply for a job

APPLY FOR A JOB

Dear Mr Alan Reid,
I have seen you advertisement on the internet, and I decided to apply for a summer job as an activities supervisor in your Summer Camp for children.

I am 22 years old, and I am from Salta. I have just finished High School and actually I am in a Teacher Trainning at Franklin Institute, I have an advance level of English. I will be in summer's holiday, between December and March, so I won't have any problem.

I am interested in doing this job because I want to gain more experience with children. Also, working with children will give me a new perpective of my future work as a teacher. Also I am goning to fell the effor of working and been paid for my work.

Could you please tell me what salary you are offering fot this job?
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Pablo Sardina

1 comentario: